St.Mary’s Orthodox Syrian Church Panayampala, the north fort of Niranam Diocese belongs to Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church. Which Was established on 1st January 1925. It was re-constructed on 16th august 1991 by the then Catholicos of the east and Malankara Metropolitan, H.H. Baselios Marthoma Mathews IInd.
In 15th August 2000, H.G Philipose Mar Yousebios Metropolitan(Thumpamon) laid its foundation as a Platinum Jubilee Memorial. It consists of Office room for the vicar, Guest room , Conference hall, Dining hall and offices for Spiritual Organizations. It was consecrated on 15th August 2004 by H.G.Dr. Thomas Mar Athanasios (Kandanad). Rev.Fr. John Mathew was the Vicar during this period.
The “Pallimeda” built in 1934 (M.E- 1109) was re-constructed and dedicated to the forfathers on 1st January 2008 by H.G Thomas Mar Athanasios Metropolitan(Chengannoor). Rev Fr Varghese Chacko was the Vicar during this period.
Valiya Mar Osthathios Parish Hall
The Parish Hall constructed along with the new church was renovated and consecrated on 31st December 1995 by H.G Stephanos Mar Thevodosios Metropolitan (Calcutta). Ther foundation stone for its extension was laid on 14th August 2011 by Sabharatnam H.G Dr. Geevarghese Mar Osthathios Metropolitan. On the 40th demise of His Grace, it was named “Valiya Mar Osthathios Parish Hall”. The potrait of
His Grace was revealed by Very.Rev.Dr. Yuhanon Ramban. Rev.Fr.P K Geevarghese was the Vicar during this period. This Parish Hall was Valiya Thirumeni’s last laying of any foundation stone and it has become the first memorial hall in his name which highlights its importance.
Karinkal Para Kodimaram
This memorable effort was taken by the former and the present members of Youth Movement. It is considered as the First Karinkal Para Kodimaram of the East. It was consecrated on 22nd December 2013 by H.G.Dr.Mathews Mar Severios Metropolitan (Kandanad).
Kalkurish And Kalvilakku
The “Kalkurish and Kalvilakku” add the beauty of the church and church premises. The foundation stone was laid by Rev.Fr. Varghese John and consecrated on 25th December 2013 by H.G.Dr Yuhanon Mar Chrisostamos Metropolitan.
The “Kurishadi” in the name of Mother Mary , is situated in front of the Church Gate. Its consecration was done on 1st January 1954 by the , then Catholicos of the East and Malankara Metropolitan H.H Baselios Marthoma Mathews 1st .