St.Mary’s Orthodox Syrian Church Panayampala, the north fort of Niranam Diocese belongs to Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church. Which Was established on 1st January 1925. It was re-constructed on 16th august 1991. .
The “Pallimeda” built in 1934 (M.E- 1109) was re-constructed and dedicated to the forfathers on 1st January 2008 by H.G Thomas Mar Athanasios Metropolitan(Chengannoor). Rev Fr Varghese Chacko was the Vicar during this period.
In 15th August 2000, H.G Philipose Mar Yousebios Metropolitan(Thumpamon) laid its foundation as a Platinum Jubilee Memorial. It consists of Office room for the vicar, Guest room , Conference hall, Dining hall and offices for Spiritual Organizations.
The Parish Hall constructed along with the new church was renovated and consecrated on 31st December 1995. On the 40th demise of H.G Dr. Geevarghese Mar Osthathios Metropolitan, it was named “Valiya Mar Osthathios Parish Hall”.